Brother CS6000i Computerized Sewing Machine with Wide Table
Sewers and quilters of all skill levels will love the unparalleled versatility and ease of use of the Brother CS6000i 60-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine. Use the CS6000i’s bright LCD display screen with the easy-to-use stitch selector to customize your work with 60 different stitch functions, including decorative stitches, utility stitches and 7 styles of one-step buttonholes. The Brother CS6000i features an intuitive speed control slider to help control the sewing speed, and the device can sew up to 850 stitches per minute. You can choose to operate the machine with either a foot pedal or the one-touch button, and the automatic needle threading feature consists of a spring-type hook-and-lever operation, which helps you insert the thread to the eye of the needle with ease. The list of feet included in the box is buttonhole foot, overcasting foot, monogramming foot, zipper foot, zigzag foot, blind stitch foot, walking foot, quilting foot as well as a quilting guide. The CS6000i is lightweight and portable, so that you can create beautiful projects virtually anywhere. Great for beginner and advanced users.
- 60 Unique built-in stitches: The Brother CS6000i includes 60 built-in sewing stitches, including decorative stitches and 7 styles of auto-size buttonholes
- Automatic needle threader and drop-in top bobbin: This sewing and quilting machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- For beginner and advanced users
- Included accessories: The CS6000i includes a hard protective case, wide table, 10 sewing feet, needle set including twin needle, 3 bobbins and more
- LCD Screen: Easily select your stitches with the touch of a button and view your selections on the LCD display
- 25 Year limited warranty: The CS6000i is backed by a 25 Year limited warranty with free technical support for the life of the product
- Unit Dimensions (W' x D' x H'):11.4' x 6.7' x 16.1'
- Unit Weight (lbs. / grs.): 13
For beginner and advanced users
Manufacturer Part Number
Brother International Corporation
Assembled Product Weight
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
11.40 x 6.70 x 16.10 Inches